The exclusive Keratin Qmax system has ease of penetration into the hair cuticle, providing shine, restoration, hydration and conditioning to the hair.
- It provides phytonutrients elements to repair the damaged cuticle.
- Form a protective film against external aggression.
- Gives strength to the weakened wire.
How to Use:
- PHASE 1 – SHAMPOO HIDRANTE:
- Wash your hair twice with shampoo phase 1.
- Dry 80% of your hair with the dryer.
- PHASE 2 – KERATIN QMAX:
- Divide your hair in four sections to facilitate application, make a line from ear to ear and one from the front to nape.
- Put in a plastic colour bowl the following quantity of product (Keratin Qmax Phase 2) as applicable (Short/Medium Hair = 40 ml, Long Hair = 50 ml, Extra long and voluminous Hair = 60 ml).
- Apply the Keratin Qmax phase 2 with a colour brush and fine tooth comb (use plastic gloves).
- Select a section not more than half centimeter, apply all the hair from the roots to the ends(do not apply directly on the scalp).
- Massage section by section to a better distribution and penetration of the product.
- Let the product act for 30/40 minutes.
- Comb your hair with a large tooth comb.
- Use the flat iron section by section for 8 to 10 times (Select a section not more than 1 centimeter), flat iron temperature for healthy hair needs to be 230 degrees, for damaged hair up to 190 degrees.
- Rinse well to remove all the Keratin Qmax from the hair.
PHASE 3 – SRT MASK:
- Apply deep mask step 3, section by section on the hair, comb through the roots to the ends for 5 minutes.
- Blow dry the hair without brush, you can use only the fingers or a paddle brush to style the ends