The 1805 Cologne - 1805 was originally derived from a formulation known as the “Palmerston Bouquet” which dated back to the late 1850s.
Spray-on and enjoy.
The cologne is presented in a beautifully etched traditional bottle with atomiser.
The Fragrances Note:
- Top Notes: Bergamot, Mandarin and Cardamon.
- Heart Notes: Lavender, Geranium and Clary Sage.
- Base Notes: Sandalwood, Cedar Wood and Musk.
How to Use:
- Apply right after you shower onto dry skin.
- Hold the bottle 3 to 6 inches away from the skin while spraying. Go easy on spraying, re-apply if required.
- Target pulse points, such as the inside of your wrists, elbows and the back of your ears and neck.
- Don't rub the cologne into your skin after application.