A distinctive Arabic fragrance with a French touch that makes you feel unique.
The Fragrances Note:
- Top Notes: Lemon cecilia, bergamot, calabria and nutmeg.
- Middle Notes: Camellia flowers, iris root and violet leaf.
- Base Notes: Turkish rose oil, leather and amber.
How to Use:
- Apply the fragrance right after you shower onto dry skin.
- Hold the bottle 3 to 6 inches away from the skin while spraying. Go easy on spraying, re-apply if required.
- Target pulse points, such as the inside of your wrists, elbows and the back of your ears and neck.
- Don't rub the perfume into your skin after application.